KANSAS CITY POLICE EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT SYSTEMS BOARD MEETING
Tuesday May 9, 2019 – 9:00 A.M.
KCPD Crime Lab – 2645 Brooklyn Avenue -
1. Retirement Board Election Update – Thomas Mills
2. 1st Quarter 2019 Investment Performance Analysis and Public Funds Survey
Results December 2018 – Ryan Sullivan and Marcia Beard – RVK
3. Secretary’s Update – Jim Pyle a. MAPERS Conference b. Jefferson City Visit
c. COLA Committee Update d. Pension Task Force Update
4. Board Member Comments
5. Public Comments
6. Omnibus Motion – Richard Smith
Approval of minutes of April 11 Board Meeting
Monthly Financial Statements for March 2019
Payment of Bills
Return of Contributions
Purchase and Sale of Assets
Payment or Commencement of Pensions or Other Benefits
Purchase of Creditable Service
As presented in the Secretary’s Reports for the Police Retirement System of Kansas City and the
Civilian Employees’ Retirement System of the Police Department of Kansas City
7. Vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to Sections 610.021(1).
This meeting is open to the public. The board may vote to go into closed session before,
during or after the meeting to discuss appropriate items.